For many fans of Formula One, the sport exists between lights and chequered flag on a Sunday afternoon. It begins and ends with the exploits of the drivers on the track. But this is merely the tip of the spear. The reality of modern F1 is that of a complex and intertwined operation, every part of which needs to perform near its limit if success is to be achieved.
From the pitcrew searching for the ultimate repeatable pitstop, to the inspiration of the designers, the application of engineers and the herculean efforts of an army of fabricators and machinists, Formula One is a team sport in a very literal sense – That's why We Love What We Do.
Looking to join The Team? We have the following positions available:
- PROJECT DESIGN ENGINEERS (Closing 26th August 2016)
- TREASURY ASSISTANT (Closing 26th August 2016)
- DIGITAL CONTENT COORDINATOR (Closing 30th August 2016)
- HEAD OF COMPOSITES R&D (Closing 4th September 2016)
- RED BULL RELATIONS AND EVENTS MANAGER (Closing 10th September)
- MODELLING & TOOLS SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (Closing 23rd September 2016)
- AERODYNAMICS PERFORMANCE ENGINEER (Closing 25th September 2016)
- AM-RB 001 ENGINEERS
Should you require any additional information please contact us at email@example.com