For many fans of Formula One, the sport exists between lights and chequered flag on a Sunday afternoon. It begins and ends with the exploits of the drivers on the track. But this is merely the tip of the spear. The reality of modern F1 is that of a complex and intertwined operation, every part of which needs to perform near its limit if success is to be achieved.
From the pitcrew searching for the ultimate repeatable pitstop, to the inspiration of the designers, the application of engineers and the herculean efforts of an army of fabricators and machinists, Formula One is a team sport in a very literal sense – That's why We Love What We Do.
Looking to join The Team? We have the following positions available:
- COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER (Closing: 31st July 2016)
- INDUSTRIAL STUDENT PLACEMENT - MARKETING (Closing: 31st July 2016)
- MATERIALS TESTING TECHNICIAN (Closing: 5th August 2016)
- HOSPITALITY MANAGER (Closing: 7th August 2016)
- DIGITAL PRODUCER (Closing: 19th August 2016)
- SENIOR SUSPENSION DESIGN ENGINEER (Closing: 21st August 2016)
- SOFTWARE ENGINEER(Closing: 21st August 2016)
- SOFTWARE ARCHITECT TEAM LEAD (Closing: 21st August 2016)
- PROJECT DESIGN ENGINEERS (Closing 26th August 2016)
- DIGITAL CONTENT COORDINATOR (Closing 30th August 2016)
- AM-RB 001 ENGINEERS
Should you require any additional information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org